Monday, July 18, 2011

Need Help With A Story I Am Writing!!!?

The story I'm writing opens with a young boy watching a news report about a serial killer who has committed another crime, once again and police still have no leads to the last murder. The 15 year old boy asks him mom if he is going to come after them. She replies with a simple no. Little do they know, the killer has been hiding evidence around their house. The only problem is I can't start the story without the opening scene of the news report. How exactly do I do that? What things should I include to make it sound some-what chilling and disturbing. Also, any ideas for a "nickname" for the killer (ex: Seattle Slayer [from 88 minutes, I think or something like that], Jigsaw Killer [Saw movie series], etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment