Thursday, July 21, 2011

I like this guy, and he's moving.?

Well as I was walking home from a friends house and I saw he's house was for sale. I got my phone and starting texting people like " Is (name) MOVING?!" " Yeah he's going to a private school next year." NO! I told him I liked him and then he's always cracking jokes around me and, of corse, I smile and blush. Then he blushes. We talk sometimes, and he's THE smartest person in our grade and I'm the 2nd. We are like the same looking and most everything is the same except: he's a little rude to the teachers, and he's Canadian. We flirt a lot, asked my friend what i say about him, and then he is moving and going to a private school! everyone else knows, not me. I'm so sad, the only thing to get my mine off him is look at Harvard and high schools. Now thats sad. What should I do. He's nickname is lemon and now every time I see yellow I stop talking and get all sad. I only listen to sad songs now. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment